This deep blue cream is very continental.
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat or Treatment on clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Smooth the surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush. Then, apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in color.
- For a mani that’s dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of OPI DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.